Do you want to know something? I really like to do reviews of such casinos as Royal Vegas. Why? Because Royal Vegas is present in this market (online) for about 15 years. Therefore, I do not need to waste time trying to prove you that this is a reliable casino and it will not disappear anywhere by leaving your deposits inside. This casino will not try to fool you. Instead, I can focus on more important things, such as what games they offer, their deposit bonuses and payment methods that you can use to refill your balance
Right now, Royal Vegas is holding its share for new players. This is a deposit bonus, which, if used totally, can help you become richer at $ 1,200 just for free.
Here’s how it works:
- 1st deposit – get a 100% bonus up to $ 250.
- 2nd deposit – get a 25% bonus up to $ 200.
- 3rd deposit – get a bonus of 50% up to $ 750.
If you want to receive all your bonuses, you will have to make the last two of your deposits within 7 days of your first deposit. However, remember that if you play something other than the slots, the conditions may be different.
- Slots, keno and scratch cards: 100%
- Table games in poker and casino drinker: 20%
- Texas Hold’em bonus poker, Sic Bo, roulettes, video poker, video poker, craps: 10%
- Classic blackjack and video poker All Aces: 2%
- Happy darts: 0%
This casino also has a loyalty system based on general points. You will earn these points every time you place a bet. Here’s how it will work in practice:
- Slots – 1 credit / 1 point
- Board games – 5 credits / 1 point
- Sic Bo and roulette – 10 credits / 1 point
- Video poker, craps, baccarat, and blackjack – 20 credits / 1 point
- Classic Blackjack and All Aces – 100 credits / 1 point
As soon as you score 5,000 points, you can change them for money. The exchange rate will be equal to € 1 for every 1,000 points.
If you are ready to put money at your account, here are some of the options that you can use:
- PaySafeCard • Eps • Webmoney
Most of these options can be used for caches. However, this will depend on where you live.
I can bet this casino A-. Given their history, bonuses, VIP program (which is described in detail on their website) and hundreds of available games, there is almost nothing to complain about. If the site added a few more deposit bonuses or, perhaps, offered more friendly wagering conditions for the players in the board games, they could easily increase their score to 5 or even 5 +